UMT360 is a rapidly growing organization that works with Fortune 500 customers to improve their business performance through best practice portfolio management, governance and strategic planning models.
Location: Minneapolis, Chicago, New York, Seattle and remote (all levels).
If you are interested in applying for a position with UMT360, please send your resume and cover letter to
We are seeking highly talented management consultants. Working with an exceptional team, the individuals in this role will analyze, plan, design, and develop operational strategies to resolve client challenges at the division and enterprise level.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creatively design and architect solutions in the enterprise application, project and portfolio management space that help companies optimize the use of scarce resources across all assets and investments.
- Understand the customer business domain and customer issues in depth.
- Develop solutions using the UMT360 methodology to build a road map that addresses key issues.
- Create trusted relationships with customers.
- Lead and deliver client engagements that identify, design and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analyses and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Participate in the creation and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Lead small engagements or components of large, complex engagements.