Enterprise Architecture Solution
Powerful software provides the tools you need to align all business requirements and strategy.
Business outcome-driven Enterprise Architecture extends traditional architecture practices to allow leaders to focus on activities and strategies that align to specific business requirements and strategies.
UMT360’s Enterprise Architecture solution
UMT360’s powerful traditional Enterprise Architecture tools combined with leading Business Architecture capabilities allow relationships between these practice areas to focus strategies and initiatives around achieving common goals.
Manage all IT asset inventory and characteristics
This must include all assets regardless of where they reside, as well as the key characteristics of those assets. Enterprise Architecture spans multiple domains and artifact types including:
- Business Architecture manages strategy and business oriented concepts such as Capabilities, Value Stream, Strategy Elements, Customer Journeys, Organization Maps, Stakeholders, Risks, Regulations and more.
- Technical Architecture includes Technologies, Technical Capabilities and other artifacts used in widely adopted frameworks such as FEAF, TOGAF, BIAN, Zachman and others.
- Application Architecture includes Applications, Versions, Instances, Application Lifecycles, etc.
- Information Architecture includes Information Objects, Attributes, Entities, Databases, Datastores, Data Standards and more.
- Solution Architecture leverages information from all domains to bring together concepts like Solution Building Blocks, Work Packages, Constraints, Specifications and other
Technical Reference Models
Technical Reference Models (TRM) one of the most foundational tools used to define an organizations Technology Platforms, Application Platforms, Applications and the interfaces between these layers. Insight-EA supports easy generation of TRM’s along with powerful Heatmapping capabilities against Business, Information Architecture components.
- Easily extend traditional architecture strategies to include important business centric concepts such as capabilities, value streams/processes, organizational units, risks, etc.
- Roadmap all architectural artifacts extend across all disciplines and associated objects
- Align IT Objectives with overall corporate strategy as strategic and tactical efforts unfold.
Analyze, assess and rationalize the technology portfolio
UMT360’s solution helps users reveal areas of excessive technical debt, outdated and obsolete applications, duplicated and overlapping assets, solutions that are no longer aligned with business needs, etc. Powerful technology roadmapping tools automatically manage and update application status, pinpointing applications that are at end-of-life, require greater investment, need to be put on a path to replacement, etc.
How would you like to start?
Not sure which capabilities you currently have and which ones you still need? Complete this form and submit now to request an expert assessment of your capabilities. We’ll help you determine what’s missing, what your next steps are, and also give you more info on a customized demo or free trial.
Interested in seeing the exciting features of this software in action? Complete this form and submit now to watch a recorded session of a live UMT360 solution demonstration. And if you’d like an even richer experience, request your own customized demo or Free Trial by clicking on the appropriate link above.
Want to see how this software can address your organization’s specific needs? Complete this form and submit now to schedule a customized demo of this UMT360 solution, and learn how it can deliver the specific capabilities you need, quickly and easily. In a hurry? Click the link above to watch the video now.
Interested in trying UMT360 software before you make a decision to buy? Complete this form and submit now, and a product expert can get you set up with your very own trial environment. See how quickly and easily you can get up and running and experience all the capabilities of our powerful software for yourself. Or if you prefer, request a customized demo.
Get Started with the Industry’s Best Strategic Portfolio Management Platform
Recent developments highlight the need to focus on both traditional execution – what Gartner, calls adaptive project management – while also introducing the powerful capabilities you may be missing. UMT360’s software delivers those capabilities to more effectively manage all project portfolios and help you achieve strategic objectives.
Select The Components That Are Right For You
360 Portfolio Insights
Specifically designed to deliver key capabilities for those focused on orchestration and delivery, helping them ensure that all initiatives, spend and resources are derived from – and continuously align with – strategic priorities.
360 Enterprise Connect
Ensures that those interested in developing a dynamic blueprint of the business have the capabilities they need to more effectively visualize and connect all the disparate silos and assets across the enterprise.