Migrate PPM To The Cloud
UMT360 can show you what it takes to move to Microsoft Project Online
From the business case to getting up and running, UMT360 are experts in helping organizations migrate to a cloud-based PPM platform.
PPM Cloud Migrations
Microsoft Project Online offers many features and capabilities not available in Microsoft’s on-premises PPM solutions. To better understand how your organization could benefit by moving PPM to the cloud, sign up for your Cloud Feasibility Assessment today.
Project Online delivers key feature enhancements
Microsoft Project Online delivers a reliable platform and service that requires no infrastructure on your part and significantly less IT support. Moving to the cloud can help free up your IT resources and provide your team with a robust and reliable PPM platform.
- Out-of-the-box Portfolio Dashboards
- Mobile Timesheet application for iPhone
- Reporting Tools support for Excel Services and Power Bl
- Power BI Configured Service & Content Pack
- Access to data through third-party Bl tools
The advantages migrating to the cloud
Microsoft Project Online delivers a reliable platform and service that requires no infrastructure on your part and significantly less IT support. With Project Online, you get:
- ¢ The latest tools, features, and updates, with no more costly and time-consuming upgrades
- 99.9% uptime guarantee, as well as continuous data back-up, best-in-class disaster recovery, and world-wide data centers
- 24/7 support to keep your business up and running, freeing up IT resources
- Up and running quickly without the need to work with IT to provision required infrastructure
- Unlimited PPM instances within the same Project Online tenant, running independent of each other
Total Economic Impact of moving to the cloud
According to Forrester Research, a typical company moving their PPM process from on-premises to the cloud could save the organization close to $850,000 over a three-year period in infrastructure cost-avoidance. This research simply validates what organizations of all sizes are learning – moving PPM to the cloud pays dividends now and into the future.
- A 5% reduction in budget overruns due to improved visibility into project performance
- A 3-year savings of $1.86 million from increased project management performance and throughput
- A 3-year savings of $3.1 million from improved resource management capabilities
We’ll help you prepare
It’s important to understand what’s required to move PPM to the cloud and prepare your organization with the proper expectations. We have the expertise to help you anticipate what’s needed at every turn before you even start.
- What are the specific details about your current platform?
- How much data do you have and how much needs to be migrated?
- Which features are critical and how are you using them?
- What are your BI and reporting requirements?
- Do you have critical customizations or integrations in your current set-up?
Get Your Own Cloud Migration Feasibility Assessment
UMT360 can help you get started on the path to migration with a complete Cloud Feasibility Assessment to help you understand what’s needed to move your organization’s PPM to the cloud. We can start with where you are and help you develop a plan to get you where you’d like to be.
- A “VIC Assessment” to help you understand your current state and build PPM capability roadmap to future state
- A comprehensive UMT360 migration checklist to build implementation approach
- 5-year cost/benefit analysis (online vs. on-premises) to support the business case
- Comprehensive implementation plan and cost estimates