Scenario Planning & What-If Analysis Software
UMT360’s Portfolio Analysis Accelerator makes it easy to quickly model impact of any change to your portfolio!
Generating a meaningful portfolio analysis using traditional manual processes can take days, or even weeks! You needs a tool to help you quickly and easily respond to any possible question about your portfolio, proactively triage today’s problems or even model and predict possible future problems.
UMT360 portfolio Analysis Accelerator Key Features
UMT360’s Portfolio Analytics Accelerator makes it easy to conduct what-if scenario planning – in just a fraction of the time – and show the impact of any proposed change to your project and program portfolios across costs, resources, benefits, value, timeline and more.
Scenario Planning Software lets you quickly create and analyze portfolio plans
Powerful interactive portfolio analysis capabilities enable any stakeholder to utilize key metrics and measure the impact of any scenario to the current state of their portfolios.
- Create and compare a variety of planning and what-if scenarios without impacting your underlying project or portfolio data
- Get up and running quickly using a streamlined configuration wizard
- Select the right portfolios (e.g. projects, epics etc.) to be included in your analysis
- Automatically derive baseline metrics like Resource and Budget Utilization, Payback, Strategic Yield, ROI, and use them to gauge the overall impact of what-if scenarios
- Collaborate with other stakeholders on shared portfolio plans
An interactive experience using visual roadmaps
Leverage powerful and interactive roadmaps designed specifically to help you model the effect of any portfolio change and quickly sort through any number of projects.
- Add, drop or reschedule projects and instantly see impact on resources, cost and benefit data
- Create near-term and multi-year roadmaps and zoom in or out to desired timeframe
- Easily organize and prioritize projects the way you want within your portfolio
- Visualize key milestones and enforce dependencies when making changes across your portfolio
- Intuitively filter out data to focus only on the information relevant to the task at hand
Run Capacity Planning Analysis
Powerful resource and capacity management capabilities deliver the insight you need to better manage your most important assets.
- Intuitive heat-maps allow you to quickly visualize and assess resource availability and conflicts.
- Drag and drop projects to visualize the entire portfolio schedule and maximize resource utilization.
- Run analysis at summary level (e.g. role, team, location etc.) or drill down to the named resource level.
- Intuitive contextual filtering helps you quickly drill-in on the projects and resources contributing to over- and under-allocation.
Optimize financial costs across the portfolio
UMT360 provides the capabilities required to help visualize and manage all project and portfolio cost information in one place.
- Establish, modify and visualize top-down budget constraints
- Effectively support multi-year fiscal planning by rescheduling projects based on budget constraints while maximizing portfolio value
- Easily model cost reduction scenarios and assess their effect on a portfolio
- Immediately assess budget utilization consequences of adding, dropping or rescheduling projects
- Assess potential impact of any decision on forecasted Capex and Opex spend
Maximize benefits and conduct target analysis
Powerful portfolio management capabilities enable organizations to more effectively gain visibility across all projected benefits.
- More effectively establish benefit targets for each portfolio
- Quickly identify portfolios that will meet or exceed the required benefit targets
- Easily add, drop or reschedule projects to assess the impact on benefit targets
- Run analysis to optimize portfolio payback timelines
See UMT360 Portfolio Analysis Accelerator In Action!
See how easy it is to quickly model impact of any change to your portfolio!
Generating a meaningful portfolio analysis used to take days, or even weeks! Schedule a demo now to see how to conduct what-if scenarios – in just a few clicks – to show the impact of any proposed change to project and program portfolios across costs, resources, benefits, value, timeline and more.
Get the portfolio analysis capabilities you need, quickly and easily
UMT360’s Accelerators are designed to be implemented quickly with minimal consulting or configuration. Schedule your demo now to see how to add the powerful portfolio analysis capabilities you’re missing to triage today’s problems and model/predict possible future problems.
What to expect from your UMT360 Portfolio Analysis Accelerator Demo:
- Learn how any stakeholder can measure the impact of any change to any portfolio
- See capacity management capabilities deliver insight needed to better manage valuable resources
- Visualize and manage all project and portfolio cost information in one place
Book an Interactive Demo
Learn Why Strategic Portfolio Management is Critical to Enterprise Success
Any enterprise looking to drive growth and fuel a competitive advantage must first connect and align all execution with strategy. UMT360’s solution provides all the portfolio planning capabilities needed to establish both the top-down business planning and bottom-up controls required to integrate all portfolios and improve project execution to accelerate business transformation.
Get the project portfolio management capabilities you need, quickly and easily
Every UMT360 Strategy Execution Accelerator is designed to be implemented quickly with a minimum amount of consulting or configuration. Leveraging best practices garnered from years of successful client engagements, these powerful Accelerators provide precisely the capabilities you need, without weeks or months of configuration.
Roadmapping & Release Management
Roadmaps are powerful tools to help ensure that all investment decisions are clearly understood across the organization. By visualizing and communicating key dependencies enterprise-wide, roadmaps serve to help harmonize decisions and track progress across all investments.
Resource Management & Capacity Planning
Resources must now be managed across agile, waterfall or even non-project-orientated work systems. Gaining visibility across all resources – and optimizing utilization and capacity planning – is a critical challenge for any organization hoping to fully realize its business strategy.
Strategic Portfolio Analysis
Generating what-if scenarios and modeling potential outcomes based on ad-hoc questions used to require teams to stay late and manually crunch numbers. But what if you had the tools to respond to any possible question about any portfolio with just a few clicks?
Demand & Innovation Management
You never know where project requests might come from. But one thing is clear, to do more than simply choose the best from a bad list of ideas, you’ll need a robust demand management solution to provide enhanced visibility across all work
Strategic Planning & Outcome Management
UMT360’s strategic portfolio management solution provides a centralized hub that makes it easy to break down strategy, define its components, map it to the associated execution and communicate it to all relevant stakeholders across the enterprise. Quickly derive all execution directly from the strategy, and generate work that is perfectly aligned with strategy.
Business agility requires that all investment be continuously aligned with business strategy. That’s why UMT360 helps organizations elevate cost data to the same level of importance as schedule and resource data, enabling PMOs to deploy the right financial governance controls needed to become CFO of portfolios.
Quick and easy integration with a variety of project management tools
Get up and running quickly and integrate roadmaps with both traditional PPM project management and Agile work management tools.
- Get started quickly by importing projects, epics and more, along with associated data from Excel
- Utilize out-of-the-box connectors to easily sync projects and milestones from Microsoft Project, Jira, Azure Boards and other platforms
- Powerful connectors provide real-time integration with project execution tools to ensure your roadmaps are always up-to-date
Part of UMT360’s comprehensive strategic portfolio management platform
Need a specific Portfolio Management Accelerator right now? Let’s get started! Each one delivers powerful stand-alone capabilities that you can have up and running in just a few days. And since they all complement each other, it’s easy to add additional capabilities – in any order you’d like – whenever you’re ready. Best of all, each is part of UMT360’s comprehensive Strategic Portfolio Management Platform. Which means that with every Accelerator you add, you’re that much closer to having all the capabilities you need to align all investments with strategy and ultimately accelerate digital transformation.