UMT360 Portfolio Manager App for Microsoft
Portfolio Manager App makes it easy to quickly model impact of any change to your portfolio!
UMT360’s Portfolio Manager App makes it easy to quickly conduct what-if scenarios and show the impact of any proposed change to your project and program portfolios across costs, resources, benefits, value, timeline and more. Quickly and easily respond to any possible question about your portfolio, proactively triage today’s problems or even model and predict possible future problems.
Quickly create and analyze portfolio plans
Add powerful interactive portfolio analysis features to your Microsoft PPM solution, giving all stakeholders the key metrics and tools needed to measure the impact of any change to the current state of their portfolios.
- Create and compare a variety of plans and what-if scenarios without impacting your underlying project or portfolio data
- Get up and running quickly using a streamlined configuration wizard
- Select the right portfolios (e.g. projects, epics etc.) to be included in your analysis
- Automatically derive baseline metrics like Resource and Budget Utilization, Payback, Strategic Yield, ROI, and use them to gauge the overall impact of what-if scenarios
- Collaborate with other stakeholders on shared portfolio plans
An interactive experience using visual roadmaps
Leverage powerful and interactive roadmaps designed specifically to help you model the effect of any portfolio change and quickly sort through any number of projects.
- Add, drop or reschedule projects and instantly see impact on resources, cost and benefit data
- Create near-term and multi-year roadmaps and zoom in or out to desired timeframe
- Easily organize and prioritize projects the way you want within your portfolio
- Visualize key milestones and enforce dependencies when making changes across your portfolio
- Intuitively filter out data to focus only on the information relevant to the task at hand
Run Capacity Planning Analysis
Powerful resource and capacity management capabilities deliver the insight you need to better manage your most important assets.
- Intuitive heat-maps allow you to quickly visualize and assess resource availability and conflicts.
- Drag and drop projects to visualize the entire portfolio schedule and maximize resource utilization.
- Run analysis at summary level (e.g. role, team, location etc.) or drill down to the named resource level.
- Intuitive contextual filtering helps you quickly drill-in on the projects and resources contributing to over- and under-allocation.
Optimize costs across the portfolio
UMT360 provides the capabilities required to help visualize and manage all project and portfolio cost information in one place.
- Establish, modify and visualize top-down budget constraints
- Effectively support multi-year fiscal planning by rescheduling projects based on budget constraints while maximizing portfolio value
- Easily model cost reduction scenarios and assess their effect on a portfolio
- Immediately assess budget utilization consequences of adding, dropping or rescheduling projects
- Assess potential impact of any decision on forecasted Capex and Opex spend
Maximize benefits and conduct target analysis
Powerful portfolio management capabilities enable organizations to more effectively gain visibility across all projected benefits.
- More effectively establish benefit targets for each portfolio
- Quickly identify portfolios that will meet or exceed the required benefit targets
- Easily add, drop or reschedule projects to assess the impact on benefit targets
- Run analysis to optimize portfolio payback timelines
Quick and easy integration with Microsoft’s PPM platform
Specifically designed to plug and play with Project Online/Server, get up and running quickly and integrate with both Microsoft’s PPM platform and Agile work management tools.
- Get started quickly by importing projects, epics and more, along with associated data from Excel
- Utilize out-of-the-box connectors to easily sync projects and milestones from Microsoft Project, Jira, Azure Boards and other platforms
- Powerful connectors provide real-time integration with data from a variety project execution tools to ensure all information is in one place
Enhance your Microsoft platform with the capabilities you need
Every UMT360 App for Microsoft is designed to be implemented quickly with a minimum amount of consulting or configuration. Leveraging best practices garnered from years of successful client engagements, these powerful Apps add the precise capabilities you need, right on top of your current Microsoft investment, without weeks or months of configuration.
All part of a comprehensive strategy execution platform
Need a specific App right now? Let’s get started! Each one adds powerful capabilities to your Microsoft PPM platform that you can have up and running in just a few days. And since they all complement each other, it’s easy to add additional capabilities – in any order you’d like – whenever you’re ready. Best of all, each is part of UMT360’s comprehensive Strategy Execution Platform. Which means that with every App you add, you’re that much closer to having all the capabilities you need to align all investments with strategy and ultimately accelerate digital transformation.