UMT360 Data Exchange App for Microsoft
Seamlessly connect Microsoft PPM with line-of-business systems
To be truly effective, your PPM process needs to leverage critical data from line-of-business systems. UMT360’s easy-to-use Data Exchange app enables organizations to effortlessly import custom-field and financial data from a wide variety of line-of-business systems directly into the Microsoft PPM platform.
Create and Import New Projects & Programs and Edit Data
UMT360 enables you to get started quickly by creating new projects and programs or simply import project and program data created outside of Microsoft’s PPM tool. Powerful bulk editing capabilities enable you to quickly and efficiently apply edits to all project and program data.
- Create or import new projects and programs from other line-of-business systems directly into the Microsoft PPM environment.
- Create re-usable mapping templates to streamline bulk edit of any custom fields for all projects and programs in Microsoft PPM.
Financials & ERP Data Sync
Easily integrate financial data from ERP systems with UMT360 cost and benefit structures and time-phased dimensions (i.e. budget, actuals and forecast).
- Create re-usable templates to map financial structures in ERP systems with the cost hierarchy and allocation centers in UMT360.
- Define a unique identifier to map project and program costs between the ERP solution and the Microsoft PPM system.
- Import time-phased budget costs from budgeting systems to Microsoft PPM.
- Sync actual costs from ERP system to open financial status reporting period in Microsoft PPM for all projects and programs.
- Sync actual benefits from the ERP system to open financial status reporting period in Microsoft PPM for all projects and programs.
Intuitive Import Wizard
- Easy-to-use 3 step import wizard guides you through the process of importing custom field and financial data.
- Establish re-usable templates from .csv files to streamline import process.
- Out-of-the box audit log identifies errors and causes with each import event.