We’re pleased to announce the availability of UMT360 v5.3 – Cumulative Update 3 (CU3). Cumulative Updates include all previously released public updates and private hotfixes. We strongly recommend that any patch and release is validated in a non-production environment first before being applied to production environments.
- Slicer Roadmaps column headers now display the appropriate currency symbol
- Addressed rendering issues with Roadmaps when entity-level start / end dates differ significantly from Workflow start / end dates
- Other various improvements to Roadmap Views
- Improved detection logic on the UMT360 side for projects that are deleted in Project Online, including the addition of an administrative page for monitoring such projects
- Improved workflow handling for projects that are restarted
- Addressed display issues for Financial Custom Fields in the UMT360 grids
- Fixed issues with UMT360 web part description display
- Improved detection of existing aggregation jobs for a specific project
- Added an option to change a relationship type to include / not include financial aggregation
- Added the ability to sort items in the UMT360 Relationship web part
- Updated Queue is processing workflow label for stages that do not include UMT360 activities
- Added Text and Date Custom Field values included with Snapshots and Change Requests to the reporting tables
- Added the ability to control the way Forecast is locked for editing via a new Global Option (Lock Forecast Values)
Visit the UMT360 Product Version History page for version details.
Customers and Partners can download CU3 via the online portals on www.umt360.com.