We’re pleased to announce the availability of UMT360 v5.4 – Cumulative Update 4 (CU4). Cumulative Updates include all previously released public updates and private hotfixes. We strongly recommend that any patch and release is validated in a non-production environment first before being applied to production environments.
- Core financial capabilities
- Fixed data aggregation issues from child to parent entities when Enforce the use of Allocation Centers is used
- Values at higher (parent) levels are now correctly updated in cases where financials are updated at levels lower than the Detail Level
- Addressed display errors when defining fiscal periods that are not contiguous (include gaps)
- Improved resiliency of Change Requests when a financial structure is being changed
- Improved internal adjustments of the first or last day of a financial period that are non-working days
- Budget financial dimensions are now editable in Execution for entities not using Change Requests
- Changed default sorting to alphabetical for the Available Entities list in the Synchronize Entities popup
- Improved Data Exchange code to properly handle text surrounded by angle brackets (< and >)
- Addressed issues with Data Exchange not properly identifying projects when using a custom identifier
- Improved reliability when dealing with a very large number of Allocation Centers
- Improved handling of progress message displayed when mapped Custom Fields are being updated
- Added a new global option for controlling the clean-up interval for failed Queue jobs
- Addressed display issues with projects not being rendered properly in Roadmaps under certain scenarios
Visit the UMT360 Product Version History page for version details.
Customers and Partners can download CU4 via the online portals on www.umt360.com.