We are pleased to announce the release of the UMT360 for SharePoint 2013 (UMT360 v4.1) – Cumulative Update 5 / CU5. Cumulative Updates include all previously released public updates and private hotfixes. We strongly recommend that any patch and release is validated in a non-production environment first before being applied to production environments.
Here’s the list of fixes and improvements addressed:
- Core Financial Capabilities
- Added the ability to recall a Change Request in a Pending status
- Enabled multi-currency functionality for users with the View Budget permission assigned
- The next opened financial period is now loaded after approving or submitting a reporting period, instead of maintaining the current period when automatic progression is enabled for the Global Template
- Added a new permission for managing the Financial Timeline of an entity
- Added the ability to select Allocation Centers that have values in either the current financial period, or across all periods
- Added the ability to hide optional financial metrics columns
- Addressed issues with the Export to Excel option only including values for the current financial period rather than all periods displayed in the financial grid
- The Create and Review Change Request buttons are now always enabled if there’s at least one Financial Dimension of type Budget in execution
- Cropping the Timeline for an entity in execution now creates a Pending Change Request, rather than a Draft one
- Added more granular permissions for viewing and managing Change Requests
- Added a new Global Option which allows to select whether forecast will be overwritten upon saving or approving Actuals
- The Toggle All option (and Allocation Centers) are no longer checked automatically if no selection was done in previous stages
- Addressed issues around saving Advanced Settings for SharePoint document libraries on sites that leverage UMT360 functionalities
- Enabled the Workflow Visualization web part for users with the View Items permission
- Added separate workflow activities for applying only Transitions or Validations
- Added the ability to configure column header labels for Portfolio Center
- UMT360 now allows for transitioning to a new workflow stage without having a financial timeline defined for all Enterprise Financial Types for entities
Visit the UMT360 Product Version History page for version details.
Customers and Partners can download CU5 via the online portals on www.umt360.com.
The UMT360 Team