We are pleased to announce the release of the UMT Project Essentials 2012 Cumulative Update 5 (CU5). UMT strongly recommends that you test this in a non-production environment first before applying the fix live in production.
Here’s the list of fixes and improvements addressed:
- Performance and Reliability
- Running multiple queue services on the same farm is now fully supported
- Improved queue reliability with jobs running indefinitely (not completing)
- Addressed reliability issues with Data Import sessions running concurrently
- Improved performance for the Financial Approval Settings page
- Addressed reliability of the financial grids when using copy-paste from Excel or other data sources
- Addresses issued with Change Requests not being created after applying the Microsoft Windows KB2894844 patch
- Exposing a new method for programmatically redistributing financial values after changing the start or end dates (RedistributeFinancialValues)
- Other Fixes and Improvements
- Addressed issues with email notifications for financial approvals (for Actuals) not being sent
- Improved reliability of email notifications not being sent when users have special characters in their names (semicolon etc.)
- Added the ability to select alignment for values displayed in the financial grids, with right-align as the default option
- Fixed inconsistencies with selection of cost centers that include values
- Added the ability to push-refresh values for mapped custom field
- Addressed cases where financial values are not properly maintained when synchronizing data from Project Server Schedules or Resource Plan
Visit the version history page for version details.
Customers and Partners can download CU5 via the online portals on www.umt360.com.