Today, more than a third of IT budgets are consumed by applications with half of that dedicated to maintaining legacy systems which, in so many cases, don’t align with current business needs. As a result, executives are turning to Application Portfolio Management (APM) to rationalize their operational costs, modernize their applications and better align with business priorities and needs. In a webinar now available on-demand, UMT360’s Ben Chamberlain
demonstrates how UMT360’s APM is helping businesses get more business value from their application portfolios.
He will show how UMT360 helps you:
- build an application inventory and maintain key metrics
- derive total cost of ownership of each application
- identify redundancies across the portfolio
- use TIME analysis techniques to rationalize the portfolio
- capture lifecycle decisions in powerful transformation roadmaps
Click here to view the complimentary webinar on Application Portfolio Management and for more information about UMT360, contact us today.