A fresh breeze of innovation is blowing into the windy city this week as the UMT360 team prepares for the IT Portfolio Management Conference in Chicago. If you plan to be at the show, stop by the UMT360 booth and say hello. While you’re there, take an IT assessment survey and pick up an invite to our Happy Hour.
In addition to having lots of fresh innovation to share, we’ll be talking about IT transformation, and the five steps every organization needs to consider.
You can read more about UMT360’s five principles of Enterprise Portfolio Management that inform these five steps, but in case you’re wondering, those steps are:
- Connect IT – Integrate portfolios & strategy
- Cost IT – Gain financial transparency & insights
- Plan IT – Analyze & synchronize roadmaps
- Deliver IT – Improve project execution & ROI
- Measure IT – Track performance & results
We’re also excited to have our very own Chief Product and Marketing Officer Ben Chamberlain presenting as part of the session Optimizing the Project Portfolio on a Quarterly Basis. Attendees will learn about the benefits of digitalizing investment planning and controls across the PPM life-cycle, and gain a better understanding of:
- Why companies are not realizing up to 46% of planned ROI
- How to use Strategic Yield to measure project and portfolio investment performance
- The 4 important steps to implement a Dynamic Reallocation process for Project Server
- What benefits PMOs can expect from adopting a Dynamic Reallocation framework
Everyone who takes our survey will get a free quick assessment of how their organization stacks up against these 5 principles, and UMT360 will also make a $10 donation to Chicago’s Better Boys Foundation for every survey completed. We look forward to seeing you there!