We are pleased to announce the release of the UMT Project Essentials 2012 Cumulative Update 4 (CU4). This update includes a number of fixes, therefore UMT strongly recommends that you test this in a test environment based on your production environment before putting this fix live in production.
Here’s the list of fixes and improvements addressed:
- Core Financial functionality
- Fixed issue with Actual values not been overwritten in Forecast when a financial reporting period is approved
- Improved behavior on distributing values among Unallocated, cost centers and node totals
- Performance and Reliability
- Addressed issues with the Cost Center management page when using a large number of Cost Centers (more than 1,000)
- Removed the need for escalated permissions when defining new relationships
- Addressed financial data aggregation issues when users had limited permissions on linked entities
- Improved performance on showing Budget columns in the Actuals web part
- Improved reliability on workflow stage transition when ‘Project has write lock’ behavior was triggered
- Fixed unexpected errors when using the Workflow.StageEntered event
Visit the version history page for version details.
Customers and Partners can download CU4 via the online portals on www.umt360.com.