The end of the year is a time to connect with loved ones, celebrate the holidays, and make resolutions for the New Year. For PMO leaders, it’s also the perfect time to take a step back and assess the effectiveness of the processes you use to manage project and program investments, while also assessing their impact on your business.
Establish A Baseline To Drive Change In 2016
In the spirit of the season, we’d like to offer you a no-obligation PMO Assessment to help you do just that. It’s a quick and easy, no-pressure way for you to get an expert assessment into the current state of your PMO and PPM processes. With most PMOs being asked to do more with less, taking the time to assess yourself may feel like a luxury. But waiting to do something might have you asking yourself the same questions this time next year.
Perhaps you’re just hoping to get more from your Microsoft Project Online or Project Server investment in 2016. Or maybe your goal is to gain the insight needed to establish a more strategic-minded PMO, optimize your project and program spend and maximize portfolio ROI. Whatever your goals, taking an assessment of where you are can make a lot of sense.
Here’s What You Should Expect
A typical workshop includes a baseline assessment of your PPM maturity, recommendations to help you get more from your Microsoft PPM platform and a roadmap of the capabilities you might want to consider developing to build a more strategic-minded PMO. And who better to help you do that than UMT360?
We are experts in providing project, program and portfolio management solutions and consulting services. We help PMOs across the maturity spectrum establish the foundation they need to gain visibility and insight and then apply those best practices to manage business & IT assets across the enterprise.
Need Additional Resources?
Not quite ready to commit to an assessment, but still looking for ideas and inspiration? We’ve collected a few of our more informative resources from the past year. Take a look, and let us know if any of these spark ideas you’d like to explore further. We’d be happy to discuss how we can help you make those ideas a reality for 2016:
- Learn how Strategic-Minded PMOs are driving transformation by digitalizing processes and integrating critical business planning and controls into their PPM.
- PMO leader Frank LaRocca talks about the importance of taking a more strategic approach to annual planning in his presentation to a packed house at the Gartner PPM Summit.
- PMO Best Practices Are No Longer Good Enough, which is why PMO teams are feeling the pressure to find better ways to clearly demonstrate their value to the business.
- Where are you on the road to PMO maturity? No two PMOs are exactly alike and every PMO leader is looking to become more effective in their own way.
- Extending the value of your Microsoft PPM investment by seamlessly integrating the business planning and controls you may be missing.