We are pleased to announce the release of the UMT360 for SharePoint 2013 (UMT360 v4.1) – Cumulative Update 8 / CU8. Cumulative Updates include all previously released public updates and private hotfixes. We strongly recommend that any patch and release is validated in a non-production environment first before being applied to production environments.
- Core Financial Capabilities
- Improved handling of various regional settings for the Allocation Center – Percentage Allocation dialog
- Addressed issue where financial values are still displayed in a Forecast Financial Dimension after deleting values from a related Actuals aggregation Financial Breakdown and Overwrite Forecast with Actuals is enabled
- Fixed behavior that led to Allocation Centers selection being lost when a timeline change is made
- Extended functionality to allow for users to add of change Financial Custom Fields for an existing breakdown
- Fixed backend issues that led to change requests not being approved
- The UMT360 code now overwrites values for periods with no Assignments on the selected Financial Nodes or Allocation Centers when Edit Values only through Project Server Synchronization is enabled
- Addressed issues with the Review Snapshot dialog showing Object reference not set to an instance of an object
- Improved handling of inactive resources when synchronizing Resource Plan data to UMT360’s financial structures
- Added the ability to control behavior for Forecast reporting period editing through a new global option – Lock Forecast Values
- Relationships and Roadmaps
- Addressed scenarios where deleting the last financial aggregation relationship for an entity would not trigger a refresh of aggregated values
- Improved AddExchangeRate API method reliability
- Addresses issues with Survey settings when exporting and re-importing UMT360 configuration
- Added custom fields of type text and date to snapshot reporting tables
- Addressed specific issues with handling of claims-based authentication
- Improved reliability on slow farms of the event handlers deployed by the UMT360 code in Project Server
Visit the UMT360 Product Version History page for version details.
Customers and Partners can download CU8 via the online portals on www.umt360.com.
The UMT360 Team