We’re pleased to announce the availability of UMT360 v5.2 – Cumulative Update 2 (CU2). Cumulative Updates include all previously released public updates and private hotfixes. We strongly recommend that any patch and release is validated in a non-production environment first before being applied to production environments.
- Core financial capabilities
- Significant improvements to the Allocation Center selection interface
- Addressed issues with Roadmap dates not being updated consistently
- Fixed behavior where Financial Custom Field values would not be copied when using a Copy Financial Dimension action
- Added a global option to select the number of months (duration) to be used as the Default Timeline
- Improved overall resiliency of the Data Exchange actions, including when using a template after changing underlying mappings (deleting mapped cost nodes etc.)
- Addressed issues with the Data Exchange link not being visible for some users
- Created a script that can be used by administrators to diagnose configuration issues for the SharePoint and UMT360 farms. This script will be made available on demand by the Support group.
Visit the UMT360 Product Version History page for version details.
Customers and Partners can download CU2 via the online portals on www.umt360.com.