We are pleased to announce the release of the UMT360 for SharePoint 2013 SP1 (2014 release) – Cumulative Update 3 / CU3. Cumulative Updates include all previously released public updates and private hotfixes. We strongly recommend that any patch and release is validated in a non-production environment first before being applied to production environments.
Here’s the list of fixes and improvements addressed:
- Performance and Reliability
- Addressed issues with the UMT360 Fields for SharePoint web part throwing errors when using a date field (column)
- Improved handling of a scenario where using the UMT360 Fields web part on multiple EPTs with intrinsic fields having custom labels defined would lead to errors with Change Request creation
- The Needs Upgrade message is no longer displayed unnecessarily even after a site has been fully upgraded after the installation of Cumulative Updates
- Improved performance for the creation of Change Request and Financial Reporting Periods approval tasks
- Addressed timeout when updating reporting database for a new Relationship when a large number of Relationships exist already
- Fixed behavior where a CustomFieldInvalidUID error will be displayed when saving Budget for the first time and intrinsic Start and Finish fields are used
- Addressed issues with validations being triggered even when data is not saved
- UMT360 Surveys can now be used for list items
- Addressed issues with Data Import skipping rows or over-encoding when values or Project Names include special characters such as ampersand (&), long hyphen, etc. or multi-line values
- Data Import now properly handles scenarios where fiscal calendars are used and the Force Update to a Specific Period option is selected
- Removed list of Assemblies Loaded from the About page when the site is configured to Debug mode
Visit the UMT360 Product Version History page for version details.
Customers and Partners can download CU3 via the online portals on www.umt360.com.
The UMT360 Team