We are pleased to announce the release of the UMT360 for SharePoint 2010 – Cumulative Update 3 (CU3). Cumulative Updates include all previously released public updates and private hotfixes. UMT strongly recommends that any patch and release is validated in a non-production environment first before being applied to production environments.
Here’s the list of fixes and improvements addressed:
- Core Financial Capabilities
- Performance and reliability improvements when handling a very large number of allocation centers
- Reliability improvements when synchronizing data with project schedules and resource plans
- Addressed issues with the Maintain synchronized values not working consistently when using two Enterprise Financial Types that have the same set of Financial Dimensions, with both Enterprise Financial Types being set to integrate with the Project Schedule or Resource Plans
- Performance and reliability improvements when working with medium and large financial structures
- Data Import
- Addressed issues with the import progress information not being updated correctly
- Addressed issues with running multiple import sessions concurrently using the same source file
- Improved code to properly remove the WorkflowProjectTypeChanging event handler when upgrading from UMT Project Essentials 2012
- Fixed provisioning issues when upgrading from UMT Project Essentials 2012 CU6
- Addressed timing issues with the trigger for the first build of an OLAP cube and the logging of the cube building process
- Addressed issues with the Project Server Integration pop-up displaying access errors for users not having the Manager Users and Groups permission
- Addressed reliability issues with the Queue process under heavy server loads
Visit the UMT360 Product History page for version details.
Customers and Partners can download CU3 via the online portals on www.umt360.com.